Sunday, January 22, 2012

Valentines Day is Going to be EPIC!

I'm sure you have all heard but I'm so excited that I thought I would write about it anyway! Nicki Minaj is releasing her sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, on Valentines day! Also coming out on that day is the new Twisted Metal game which I am equally excited about! Between the two I think my head will explode from the sheer awesomeness that this Valentines day is going to bring! OH! I almost forgot!! DO NOT preorder twisted metal! If you preorder it you will not receive the voucher for the PS2 classic Twisted Metal Black! Sure you will get Axel but they plan to release him as a DLC later in the month and I am sure he will be less expensive than buying both twisted metal games separate!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment