Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Breaking News!!!

Wow It was a day filled with surprises! Not only has Apple released an iPhone 4s when everyone expecting an iPhone 5 I have just received word that Steve Jobs has DIED!

There are little improvements made on the new iPhone. Only two hardware changes in all! They added the A5 processor and they upgraded to an 8 mpx camera! To some this may come as a disappointment but I don't really see that way. I'm just so so about it to be honest. The biggest change came to the software but I will talk about all that tomorrow!

Steve Jobs DIED! I just cant believe it! It was apparently caused by his long battle with cancer. That will take some time to sink in :(   in the meantime try to stay happy -_- To all you crazy Apple freaks you need to calm down! So what if you didn't get you precious iPhone 5! I will come just be patient, I wanted it too but you don't see me freaking out about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment